Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Romance, Real Love and Spontaneity........



What defines your life?  I am inspired by people and places where beauty dwells!  For me, personally, life began when I met and married my husband.  He is full of spontaneity!  He loves to make others happy and he is the most self-less person I have ever known.  I do feel extremely blessed as I know all of my children would say also for having him in our lives.  We together gave our lives fully to Christ in 1983.  My husband had a boss who loved The Lord and incorporated into his work ethic his beliefs.  He was a very successful man from North Carolina.  He witnessed to my husband about how to be a better husband, father and business man and after dinner one night, my husband knelt in a hotel room in North Carolina and gave his life fully to Jesus Christ.  This gentle man also gave my husband $50.00 [which was significant at the time] to enable him to purchase a good leather reference Bible.  Within two months, our lives began to change, rapidly. My husband received a promotion and a move to California.  We joined a church where the Pastor taught the Bible and our children were involved in study also, it was a growing and wonderful time. 

 A time, looking back that clearly and firmly led us down the path for our family. God had intersected with the people and places He knew would best help us to grow and develop as Believers.  Yes, inspiration is found where beauty dwells! The Bible teaches us about the beauty of love, real love.  We just never know,  but we can trust and have faith that LIVING  brings bountiful blessings when we allow God to have His way in our lives.  I love Valentines Day because it is a day inspired and devoted to sharing the love found in our hearts!  There are no secrets about how we feel when we share LOVE! 

 A person in love glows, they are happy and spontaneous ........for what is within them spills out to others.....just bubbles over to husband or wife, family, and friends!  We know in this life, we certainly have days that are numbered and known only by God......why not begin today, light a candle, seek The Scriptures and learn  what God has for you about this life and of all eternity!  It is one of beauty and romance....one of love and destiny.  "For God so loved the world that He gave His only SON ,that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life."  John 3:16. For generations to come, Your love story can be a lasting one!  Have a blessed and beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment