Saturday, February 25, 2012

Double Blossoms....

~Monday~

~Friday~
~Today....Saturday~

This week at my house we have been on a little sojourn with this beautiful bulb....waiting for it to open!  My precious little twin grandchildren, Luke and Isabel have watched and waited and smelled the fragrance while admiring the beauty.  This morning I checked to see if a blossom was open, no, not yet.  It was a quick peek because we were leaving to drive Luke and Isabel and their parents to the airport because they are moving miles and miles away from us.  When we returned home from the airport, I walked into my house and two lilies had opened their blossoms.  It was as though the voice of God had given me a sign of peace....."Luke and Isabel will blossom today....and everyday.....for I am making allowing them to grow in new surroundings and new places.....they will blossom together....beautifully."  God had a plan for their lives long before I knew what this day would bring and with Him He brought me peace and trust in a beautiful way.  "The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of the law."  Deuteronomy 29:29 

I think God had a secret time for my lilies to blossom and I thank Him for allowing me to see today how we have been blessed with double blossoms.....with Luke and Isabel.  I pray for His guidance and beautiful angels and blessings of beauty every day on their journey! xxoo

2 comments:

  1. This takes my breath away Mom. To our great and mighty god all the glory!!!! We love you and dad soooooo much. Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful passage about the twins!!! God is soo amazing in His love for us.

    God's best to you Kacie and Penny!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete