Sunday, July 25, 2010

Missing This Girl

I miss this girl on several levels!  Her beautiful face, her infectious laughter, her sweet snuggles, her listening ear, her wise counsel, her cooking, her "wine" downs, her magazines, her fashion statements, her exercise routines, her encouragment and just having her walk down the stairs and smile............ 

Even though I miss her, I am so happy for her that she was blessed to find her soul mate in Phil, the love of her life!  I do wish that he had been on this side of the pond but one of the gifts we gave our children beside the investments of their educational goals was their love of travel and the love to travel the world if possible!  I know that she is brighting up her corner of the world! 

1 comment:

  1. Missing you too, Mom. I'll be home soon don't you worry!

    ReplyDelete