Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Details of Life....


There is so much to love and appreciate about the little details of life! So many of the things I enjoy in our home are gifts from my grandmother or little antique "finds" I cherish today. Decades ago I used to dream about my own home one day!  I inherited a true love of old things from one of my grandmothers.  She cherished her family.......but more importantly she cherished her own heritage and passed this on with stories and pictures to us.  The legacy of her labor of love in weaving these stories continues as I work to make my life one of value and of beauty and comfort for those who come into my home!  Our lives should be about keeping connected to family and friends that we love and LOVE being with.

My heart overflows with JOY when I can make someone else's sweeter and easier.  My small table is set above ready for a afternoon of good conversation, listening, and laughing!  Yes, lots of laughing!  Perhaps you enjoy sending a note of encouragement or a small gift just to let another know they are important in your life.  I know I truly love sending something through the mail that I hope will bring blessing to another!  It's a legacy we all can leave long after we are gone!  Fill someone's life with JOY and I promise your own will be more beautiful than you ever imagined!  Have a marvelous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment