Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas Joy.....







Today I have been totally wrapped up in the holiday of Christmas!!!!  From early this morning until around four in the afternoon, I decorated my home for Christmas!!!!  I am extremely organized when it comes to Christmas decorations!  It is easy for me to decorate my home because each year, I lovingly place them once again into the boxes so they will be ready for the next year!  Christmas memories for me are special.....every year of my life!  When I was child, the happiest days were Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! We always woke up early for the gifts from Santa then we attended Worship at our church to celebrate the Birth of our Savior, JESUS!  Glory to God in the Highest and Peace on earth to all men! 

This year because of my love for FRANCE, I decided to use more of a French influence in my decorating for the holidays!  Our sitting room has evolved into a beautiful French room and the mantel was decorated with all the French items I have gathered and could find!  The finishing touch...... postcards my sister, Pam,  purchased for me at an ESTATE SALE of a close friend whose uncle had been stationed in France during WWII.  They are so so so beautiful!  After I finished my decorating, around 4:00 pm I decided to check the mail, in the mailbox I had a lovely surprise!  Vicki Archer of French Essence had selected my name to receive one of her beautiful postcards from Paris and wouldn't you know, it arrived today!!!!  Talk about perfect timing!!!!   It takes center stage on my mantel!  Thank you Vicki!  I feel so blessed!  It's going to be a beautiful Christmas!  May every moment of December bring you LOVE, PEACE, and JOY!  Merry Christmas!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment