Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Holidays......

I love everything about the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holiday season!  The blessings and gifts that we are given daily in our lives are celebrated by most everyone in the United States during this season. Seems like people are kinder and gentler with their deeds and conversation.  Sharing the love and blessings that we have been blessed to receive is even more special.

The past week was busy for me, painting and doing a little redecorating in my own home for our guest room.  It is still a little bit in progress.  My hope for the room is "rest".  A place of solitude and restoration for the ones who will visit during this season.  I found this beautiful color in a magazine and it's a Benjamin Moore color called "love and happiness"!  That is what I hope for you this week.....love and happiness.  The pillow is made from a coral/pink duponi silk with a beautiful brocade of grey and cream!  The pillow added just the touch that the all white bed linens needed!  My guest will have a place of their own for a few days.......

No comments:

Post a Comment